Interview With Emanuel
▪ 1.What drew you to the music industry? I have always been fascinated by music. So one day I decided to try it myself. What I love about music creation is that there is endless possibilities for creating a song.
▪ 2.Who are you inspired by? I am most inspired by EDM artists. As for example Avicii, Martin Garrix and Swedish House Mafia.
▪ 3.Please explain your creative process My creation always begins with the melody. Without a good melody it is not possible to create a good song.
▪ 4.What’s an average day like for you? One normal day for me is that I work from 7 to 4. Then all my spare time goes to create music and be with friends.
▪ 5.Is there a hidden meaning in any of your music? Sometimes it is, and sometimes not. The message in my songs can be difficult to interpret because I only made instrumental songs so far.
▪ 6.Do you collaborate with others? What is that process? I haven’t done any collaboration yet.
▪ 7.Please discuss how you interact with and respond to fans I have been doing music for a little over a year, and have not focused so much on fans. I have mostly focused on learning how to create music.
▪ 8.What is your favorite part about this line of work? Your least favorite? Why? I enjoy every second I make music. The most boring thing about music is that you may not always get the support you need.
▪ 9.Have you ever dealt with performance anxiety? Sometimes I sit for hours and work on a song, without making any progress. ▪ 10.Tell me about your favorite performance venues I've never played
https://m.facebook.com/emanuel.stenberg.1https://m.soundcloud.com/user-545716381https://www.instagram.com/emanuel_stenberg/for anyone yet. ▪ 11.What advice would you have for someone wanting to follow in your footsteps? Make music because you love it yourself. Do the music you like, not the music that everyone else likes.